Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Recognition (Thanks To All Blogger Friends)

Sorry, sorry, sorry… I am extremely sorry my friends. Recently I have got one award from my friend Tarunita. Actually this is not the first award I have got, two more awards I have got before. I really feel bad for keeping those two awards for so long. Actually you all are so fantastic; I couldn’t select 12 or 15 from the list of my total friends. It’s an excuse, ok… no more excuse… it’s enough; basically I am a lazy person. It’s very difficult for me to get time after working for 10-11 hours a day, find it really challenging to manage my blogs.
I start with the latest award.


Thanks to Tarunita for passing this award to me.
The Rules:
i)                    Thank the person who gave this award.
ii)                   Tell about 5 of your addictions.
iii)                 Pass this award along to 2 bloggers who you think deserve it.
My 5 addictions:
Always find it very difficult to write or speak anything about self
  1. Watching Sports – I love to watch all sports. If you ask me to tell only one addiction, it’s one and only the six letter word which I love most ‘Sports’. I watch only Sports channels in television.
  2. Net surfing – especially reading blogs of different people of the world, knowing their culture, their ideas. Writing also (started only six months back), sharing my thoughts and life style with the people of world.
  3. Food – I enjoy going out to different restaurants for eating different types of food (All vegetarian)
  4. Music & Painting – I love music & painting. Sometimes I think I should have been a singer or an artist instead of engineer.
  5. Mathematics – It was my passion in my school days. I loved to solve harder problems, still loving it.

Now move on to the next award.


Thanks to Ravali for this award.
The Rules:
i)                    Thank the person who gave you this award.
ii)                   Share 7 things about yourself.
iii)                 Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
iv)                 Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
7 things about myself:
  1. I am Arindam ( Arindam means one who kills his enemies), no enemies till date… many thanks to God (try to kill enemies inside me)
  2. I hate lies and liars both.
  3. I am open minded, listen to everybody very carefully and never feel bad to say you are wrong to anyone (even to my boss also)
  4. I love my country very much, whatever it may be. I really don’t want to get settled in abroad (though I had to go some places for official purposes, but refused to go many times).
  5. Always try to help friends and family at any cost, ready to sacrifice for them.
  6. I am an introvert type of a person.
  7. And last but not the least I am lazy like most of the Librans (typical quality of Librans)


As I mentioned it earlier, this award is for all of my blogger friends, so I am not mentioning anybody’s name here.

The first award I received was Sunshine Award. 


And I received it from Karen.
Once again I want to thank Karen for this award.
Sorry friends for breaking the rules, for not passing the awards to anyone. Really find it difficult to choose. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment