Friday, January 15, 2010

14th January - Angel's Birthday

Today is 14th January, very special day. Why so special? Guess? My Indian friends will say it's Makar Sankranti or Pongal. But the day is very special to me for a different reason, birthday of someone very special to me. Her name is Angel; I already mentioned her name in one of my previous posts. Do you remember? Okay, no problem. Let me introduce, Angel is a very cute baby. Now look at her picture.

Yes...she is Angel, our pet dog.
Couple of hours back we celebrated Angel's 7th birthday. She cut her favorite Black Forest cake and she had all her favorite items...Pizza, Mutton Seekh Kebab etc.

We sang for Angel... “Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to dear Angel, happy birthday to you”

No comments:

Post a Comment