Tomorrow is 3rd March. Both the board exams (secondary and senior school) will be starting from tomorrow. So tomorrow is a big big day for many students, first ever public exam (class X) for some and very important for career perpestive (class XII) for others.
Some Tips for the first timer:
- Be focus and avoid distructions. This will help you to concentrate better.
- Discipline yourself. Maintain a discipline for your studies. Make a routine for all activities (studies as well as games) and do the activities as per this routine.
- Analyse the task and divide it into sub tasks.
- Give sample test frequently and evaluate yourself and revise the weak parts accordingly.
- Use your intelligence and innovations to create study methods to memorise.
- Practise more writing than reading. Writing will help you to memorise the study material easier.
- Prepare a timetable and monitor your progress on periodic basis.
- Take a short break whenever you start losing concentration during studies.
- Revision of whatever you have studied is a must. Keep enough time to revise.
- Proper sleeping is very much essential. Fix a time period for the same.
- Eat healthy food. Don't drink too much of coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Yoga and moderate exercise will boost your energy, clear your mind, reduce stress and improve your concentration level.